Throughout 2018, the Walt Disney Company will cast its legendary magic over The Peninsula Paris to provide unforgettable, fairy-tale experiences for the whole family; including Disney-themed rooms and Afternoon Tea, private shopping at the Disney Store, and much more…!
Children visiting the hotel will be welcomed with a Mickey or Minnie soft toy dressed in Parisian-style clothing embroidered with their name. Upon entering their room they’ll be surprised by a selection of Disney Store costumes hanging in their closet, giant soft toys, confetti, balloons and delicious treats. All carefully designed to bring the magic of Disney to life!
Disney classics from early childhood can be (re)discovered through a varied selection of apps and eBooks accessible via the hotel’s tablets. For true enthusiasts, collectors’ books will also be made available – enabling guests to trace the history behind the production of certain animation movies; revealing the sketches that inspired them, in addition to new information about these classics.
Every Wednesday, young gourmets and their parents can enjoy a Disney-inspired Afternoon Tea in the dreamlike setting of Le Lobby restaurant. Numerous treats, from magician potions to princess biscuits, will be created by the hotel’s Patisserie Chef, Dominique Costa.
Those lucky enough to be staying at the hotel during the launch of a Disney animation movie this year will be invited to a special preview in a major Parisian cinema.
Lastly, so they can take home a spark of magic in their cases, children and their parents will be able to continue the adventure just steps away from the hotel, at the Disney Store on the Champs Elysées. Situated on what many believe to be the world’s greatest avenue, guests will have the chance to experience an exclusive shopping session at the store, accompanied by a dedicated sales consultant, before the doors are opened to the public.
Little ones and grown-ups alike will leave with lasting memories, created at The Peninsula Paris.
More information about the package ‘Family Time with Disney’
- Daily American breakfast for up to two adults and two children • Eligible to a 50% discount when booking a second room (second room must connect / adjoin to first room type)
- Disney-themed room with a Disney Store costume in the closet for each child, plus other surprises
- Mickey or Minnie soft toy dressed in Parisian-style clothing embroidered with the name of the child
- Disney classics made available on a selection of apps and eBooks on the hotel’s tablets • Children (12 and under) can enjoy a complimentary kid's menu when dining with parents at Le Lobby restaurant
- Tickets to movie previews (available only during the launch of new Disney movies in Paris, subject to availability)
- Guests are required to provide their arrival and departure times no later than 72 hours prior to arrival so that rooms can be prepared
- Offer available for a maximum of two children, from 1 February to 31 December 2018
- Prices start from 2,085 Euros for two connecting / adjoining rooms