Summer may be over for some, but at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, it's just getting started as the legendary hotel unveils a refreshed rooftop terrace featuring hues inspired by the sparkling Southern California coast, along with an "Endless Summer" offer that, for the first time, allows outside guests access to the property's coveted private cabanas through the end of 2014.
Along with exquisite 360-degree views of the Los Angeles skyline, guests may indulge in a day of sun and extravagant fun amidst the new azure surroundings. Twelve poolside cabanas are the quintessential Beverly Hills setting for a day of sun-splashed luxury with crisp blue canopies, breezy white curtains that can be drawn for complete privacy, and a menu of thoughtful appointments that include a flat screen television, heating and cooling systems, iPod stations, Wi-Fi and telephone.
Guests who reserve the "Endless Summer" package will indulge in complimentary drinks from the specialty cocktail list and seasonal bites for two, sent out by Executive Chef David Codney. For après sun, guests can rejuvenate body and soul by selecting treatments from The Peninsula Spa "Cabana Restoration Rituals" menu. Designed to work in tandem with heat from the sun's rays, relaxation seekers may enjoy a Moroccan Oil Hydrating Hair Treatment, Moroccan Oil Glimmer Hair Shine Spray or Soothing Back Therapy massage, within the privacy of their cabana.
The celebration continues at The Roof Garden, Beverly Hills' favorite al fresco dining spot, with new menu items such as Watermelon and Heirloom Tomato Salad; Grilled Pear, Pomegranate and Blue Cheese Salad; and Falafel Lettuce Wrap. The quintessential Californian restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with wine and cocktails including signature cocktails such as the Cherry Blossom Sangria, Speckled Jalapeño Margarita, and Sage Paloma, among others.
"Endless Summer" experience includes:
• Daytime cabana and pool usage (10:00 am to 6:00 pm*)
• Two specialty cocktails (additional supplement for extra guests; four maximum)
• Seasonal chef bites for two from Executive Chef David Codney
Price: $ 350
• Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Through December 31, 2014
Terms and Conditions:
• Package price is based on two guests. Each additional guest, with a maximum of four, will be charged for additional food and beverages.
• Advanced reservation is required, adults only, based on availability, restrictions and blackout dates may apply.