The legendary French skincare company has partnered with The Peninsula Spa’s skilled estheticians for the ultimate personalized facial treatment program.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is pleased to debut a new line of highly clinical facials in partnership with Biologique Recherche. The groundbreaking program will bring together the French luxury skincare company’s clinical approach with The Peninsula Spa’s world-class service. Comprising five different treatments, each personalized to treat specific skincare needs, the success of each facial is the intention to gently bring the skin to a balanced, hydrated, nourished and projected state.
The Biologique Recherche methodology has a reputation for astounding effectiveness based on a clinical approach to beauty care using intentionally pure, concentrated and raw ingredients, as well as innovative and meticulous protocols and procedures. Products contain high concentrations of active ingredients, are perfume-free and are micro-brewed at the Biologique Recherche laboratories in Paris.
The partnership between The Peninsula Spa’s luxurious facilities and highly-trained estheticians with Biologique Recherche’s remarkable skin care line provides the ideal venue for spa guests seeking a truly customized and results-oriented facial experience.
“Biologique Recherche is a complete system that works with the skin, not against it, to help it balance and heal itself,” says Philippe Allouche, MD, Head of Creation, Co-Owner and C.E.O. of the Brand Biologique Recherche in the United States. “Our formulas and treatments work synergistically to rebuild better skin and treat specific skin conditions.”
“Our goal is to provide our guests a truly bespoke facial experience,” says Amber Loose, Spa Director, The Peninsula Spa Beverly Hills. “Combining our talented estheticians with Biologique Recherche’s exceptional techniques and products introduces a one-of-a-kind spa experience, luxurious in both its execution and exclusivity.”
The Peninsula Beverly Hills joins its sister Spas in New York and Chicago in offering the Biologique Recherche skincare program, allowing guests to continue their facial regimen at all three US destinations.
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE FACIAL PROGRAM
- BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE FACIAL ($295, 60 minutes) A path to healthy and glowing skin begins with this intensive and sophisticated facial. The skin receives an in-depth analysis by a Biologique Recherche specialist, followed by a deep cleansing and exfoliation. A personalized manual lift technique is used, along with the application of customized anti-aging serums and a facial mask designed for your specific skin type. The result is a visibly restored, younger looking skin.
- HEALTHY GLOW ($345, 60 minutes) Reverse the signs of aging. This treatment begins with a complete facial cleanse to remove buildup, along with an application of P50 lotion to exfoliate and moisturize the face and décolleté. This age-defying treatment restores elasticity and re-sculpts the facial structure with a manual lifting massage, personalized mask and serums that are designed to target many skin conditions leaving a beautiful healthy glow.
- SECOND SKIN ($445, 90 minutes) This revolutionary facial utilizes a form of electro-spun hyaluronic acid, known for its incredible ability to plump and hydrate the skin, to visibly treat wrinkles and to provide a genuine alternative to conventional fillers. Sterile electro-spun hyaluronic acid patches are customized to fit the face and applied to the target areas while Second Peau Serum is then massaged into the patches until fully absorbed. This specific application allows for intense regeneration to occur with instantly visible results for radiant and plumped skin.
- BALANCING ($315, 60 minutes) A Biologique Recherche specialist will address a variety of acneic skin conditions utilizing highly active and effective ingredients to begin treating both the superficial and deep tissues of the skin. A mask that hydrates, tightens and reduces breakouts is applied. This facial is designed to restore the skin’s PH, bringing brightness and balance back to the skin.
- BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE FACE, NECK AND DÉCOLLETÉ ($395, 90 minutes) This age-defying treatment targets the décolleté, neck and face to restore elasticity, stimulate circulations and re-sculpt the facial structure, leaving spectacularly visible results of smoother-and-younger-looking skin. This facial is recommended to be completed in a progressive series for long-term results.
*Biologique Recherche facials do not include steam and extractions
About Biologique Recherche
Biologique Recherche is a premiere French brand that offers an extensive range of hyper-customized skincare products and treatments that are suited for both men and women’s needs. Containing high concentrations of active ingredients and free of fragrance, products are cold-formulated in small batches at the Biologique Recherche laboratories in Paris. For over 35 years, Biologique Recherche's unique methodology has built a strong reputation for astounding effectiveness based on a clinical approach to skincare, delivering immediate and long lasting results. Biologique Recherche is the partner of choice in over 77 countries for exclusive medical spas and day spas in addition to the world’s premiere hotel spas. For more information, please visit www.Biologique-Recherche.us.
About The Peninsula Spa Beverly Hills
Named one of the Top 10 Spas worldwide by readers of SpaFinder and Best of Luxury, The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa is the place to revitalize your mind, body and spirit in a haven of calm. The Spa incorporates highly effective treatments with the finest therapists, equipment and products to offer a truly customized spa experience. The Spa offers seven treatment rooms plus two Nail Suites, eucalyptus steam rooms, private changing rooms with relaxation area and serenity lounge. The Spa is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. Reservations may be reserved by telephone at (310) 975 2854, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please visit peninsula.com/beverlyhillsspa.